Asterisk is fully compatible with MaxoTel VoIP.
1. Log into FreePBX. (Asterisk Details- scroll down to step 11)
2. Click the Setup link at the top of the page, then "Trunks", to the left of the page.
3. Click "Add SIP Trunk"
4. Scroll down to "Outgoing Settings".
5. Type maxo into "Trunk Name"
6. Enter the following into PEER Details:
7. Type your EXTN into "User Context"
8. Enter the following into USER Details:
9. Enter this into your register string:
10. To the right is an example with EXTN 70001, and password 12345.
11. The same example details in an example sip.conf (if just using asterisk, not trixbox):
12. Be sure to reload asterisk after making changes to configuration files. You will have to then setup your dial plan in extensions.conf so that when you dial a number, it goes out through SIP/maxo/number_to_dial