Note that this process will reboot your router - which will temporarily take your internet connection and phone service offline.
We recommend doing this in an off-peak period or outside of business hours.
Disabling SIP ALG
1. Open the Router's Configuration Page - http://192.168.0.1 by default
2. Log in to the router - The default login is admin / admin
3. Select the Advanced tab.
4. Navigate to Setup > WAN Setup on the Menu
5. Tick the "Disable SIP ALG" option
6. Click Apply
7. Reboot the Router
8. Test your internet connection to see when the connection comes back online.
9. In some cases, you may need to reboot your phones in order to re-connect them.