Error 503 / Server Unavailable / Could Not Connect to Server
If you receive one of the following errors:
- Error 503
- Server Unavailable
- Could Not Connect to Server
Then you may be experiencing a connectivity problem that is preventing your phone from connecting to your MaxoTel service.
This error may be caused by the following:
- Incorrectly configured phone (please double check your settings with our Configuration Guides)
- A firewall or antivirus software on your PC or Laptop (if using SoftPhones)
- Disable any VPN services on your PC or laptop (if using SoftPhones)
- SIP ALG configuration on your router (see: SIP ALG)
- Firewall configuration on your router (see: SIP Requirements)
- Check whether your ISP is blocking SIP (see: Internet Service Providers Blocking SIP)
If the above steps do not resolve the issue, please contact our support team for further assistance.